Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 17/02/2010 :  17:47:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Wolfman

I can't relate to the reasonable (in the sense of mediocre) score on the I.M.D.B., or even the one here. It's like a bunch of big names are taking part in a bad-acting competition. They're all so dreadful, as is everything else (the lacklustre special effects, the no-surprises plot), that it really feels like a spoof (without the jokes). Just awful.

1/5

damalc 
"last watched: Sausage Party"

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  02:46:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i liked it, but nothing special. i'm a huge fan of the old B&W, Chaney werewolf movies, and it obviously took a lot from those.
this movie also forced me to accept that whatever film in which i see Benicio Del Toro, i'm just gonna see Fenster.
Go to Top of Page

demonic 
"Cinemaniac"

United Kingdom

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  15:12:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I liked it for the sheer hokey rubbishness of it all - and as I said on a separate thread (somewhere) I liked the fact they didn't stint at all on the horror and the gore. Makes a change from the PG friendly horror we get fed these days. The friend I went with squealed and jumped throughout, so that was as much fun as the film itself to be honest.

For a very amusing take on it (somewhat reflecting my feeling about it and putting it a lot better than I could) there's a review here.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000