The European Union

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  02:13:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Nachismo"

Edited by - SixFourian on 05/10/2006 02:16:45

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  06:22:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just went to submit "Death, Vada", so please see stroll's review instead.
Go to Top of Page

Beanmimo 
"August review site"

Ireland

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  14:26:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

a good one word review with only 14 votes.

I've missed the point again haven't I.
Go to Top of Page

Sludge 
"Charlie Don't Serf!"

United States

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  18:25:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Salopian

"Nachismo"

Thank you!

Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  18:33:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beanmimo

One of those votes is already mine, on account of the fact that the review is actually accurate for this film (as opposed to an essentially identical one that is offensive by being submitted and approved for the gay parents film).
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  18:49:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Choco's review here.
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  11:40:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Choco's review here.

You are TOO kind!

(But which review do you mean? The one with one vote or the new one with no votes?)

Edited by - ChocolateLady on 07/10/2006 11:41:52
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  11:38:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChocolateLady

(But which review do you mean? The one with one vote or the new one with no votes?)

See the title of this thread. By the way, Elizabeth I is now here. I was going to delete this review while pending, but it got approved too quickly. Let me know if you would like to have it. I am honestly more than happy to delete it, as you have got more right to it.

Go to Top of Page

Beanmimo 
"August review site"

Ireland

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  12:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Beanmimo

One of those votes is already mine, on account of the fact that the review is actually accurate for this film (as opposed to an essentially identical one that is offensive by being submitted and approved for the gay parents film).

Thanks Sal!!
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  14:22:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

See the title of this thread. By the way, Elizabeth I is now here. I was going to delete this review while pending, but it got approved too quickly. Let me know if you would like to have it. I am honestly more than happy to delete it, as you have got more right to it.

No need for you to delete anything! I've got four other reviews I've just submitted and I have no problem with you keeping that one for the opening review.

(If I had to delete all the reviews of films that other people's reviews inspired me to write, I'd only have about 10 reviews by now.)

Edited by - ChocolateLady on 09/10/2006 14:24:55
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  16:01:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

No need for you to delete anything! I've got four other reviews I've just submitted and I have no problem with you keeping that one for the opening review.

(If I had to delete all the reviews of films that other people's reviews inspired me to write, I'd only have about 10 reviews by now.)

O.K., if you're sure. I am fond of tributes to reviews, as well as to reviewers. I'll add it to my Salopian's Cornucopia accolade.

Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  17:15:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

O.K., if you're sure. I am fond of tributes to reviews, as well as to reviewers. I'll add it to my Salopian's Cornucopia accolade.

You know, I never thought of your review of Elizabeth I as a tribute to my The Queen review. You know what - I really like that! Much appreciated.

(Nice accolade, too!)
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  17:35:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

You know, I never thought of your review of Elizabeth I as a tribute to my The Queen review. You know what - I really like that! Much appreciated.

(Nice accolade, too!)

I would have done you yourself a tribute by now, but Chocolat was just too obvious and I haven't come up with anything more contrived yet.

Edited by - SixFourian on 09/10/2006 17:36:41
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  17:44:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

(Nice accolade, too!)

I would have done you yourself a tribute by now, but Chocolat was just too obvious and I haven't come up with anything more contrived yet.

How very nice of you - but I think that GHCool already did that one (but I don't recall if it was for Chocolat or another movie. To tell the truth, you really don't need to - especially since I'm not terribly good at returning the favour. I try, but mostly I have enough to just be clever in thinking up regular reviews.
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  18:09:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think that GHCool already did that one (but I don't recall if it was for Chocolat or another movie.

I know and it was. I had already thought of it (as soon as you came along - it's not rocket surgery ), but it was too obvious. However, GHcool made it good because he actually said something about you. When a film just has a character with a user's name (e.g. Sean) or the username can readily be applied to a film, then I think to be a valid tribute, the review has to do something like that.
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  18:13:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

To tell the truth, you really don't need to - especially since I'm not terribly good at returning the favour.

No, there are plenty of tributes to me already, mostly by me. I just like writing them, since they're harder than ordinary reviews. I should stop really, since they bring my average down.

Edited by - SixFourian on 10/10/2006 13:19:46
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000