Wow, Wildhartlivie!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aahaa, muahaha 
"Optimistic altruist, incurable romantic"

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  06:51:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did someone see the Top Reviews of the day? Wildhartlivie has 19 of the top 20 reviews! How does he manage them? Any pointers??

w22dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  07:14:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aahaa, muahaha

Did someone see the Top Reviews of the day? Wildhartlivie has 19 of the top 20 reviews! How does he manage them? Any pointers??

SHE doesn't really know, someone comes through every once in a while and smites my new reviews. I'd reciprocate if that person would tell me!!
Go to Top of Page

aahaa, muahaha 
"Optimistic altruist, incurable romantic"

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  07:20:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wildhartlivie

SHE doesn't really know, someone comes through every once in a while and smites my new reviews. I'd reciprocate if that person would tell me!!

Isn't it fascinating? However you are mistaken when you say that it's one person - It should at least be 3 - 4 persons working in tandem for such a result! You have a secret admiration society...
Go to Top of Page

w22dheartlivie 
"Kitty Lover"

United States

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  09:02:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Isn't it fascinating? However you are mistaken when you say that it's one person - It should at least be 3 - 4 persons working in tandem for such a result! You have a secret admiration society...

It's more likely some of those vote boosting things we all participate in paying off tonight. The 12 days of Christmas, and Chocky's months of the year, etc. I've seen it before with others late at night. But if anyone wants to fess up, I'm all for paying back votes! (BTW, it's changed now, there are others on the top reviews.)
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  10:55:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

It's more likely some of those vote boosting things we all participate in paying off tonight. The 12 days of Christmas, and Chocky's months of the year, etc. I've seen it before with others late at night. But if anyone wants to fess up, I'm all for paying back votes! (BTW, it's changed now, there are others on the top reviews.)

Well, apparently someone is in love with the two of us today. I suddenly looked at my page and found a whole bunch of new votes, including brand new reviews with up to six votes per (which means there are at least six people out there who have suddenly taken a shine to my reviews)! So you and I are now dominating today's top reviews!

I'm with you, Livie - I'll happily return the favours, if all those sweethearts let me know who they are!

Go to Top of Page

Salopian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  10:53:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChocolateLady

Well, apparently someone is in love with the two of us today. I suddenly looked at my page and found a whole bunch of new votes, including brand new reviews with up to six votes per (which means there are at least six people out there who have suddenly taken a shine to my reviews)! So you and I are now dominating today's top reviews!

Wow, C.L., you are now right on my tail in the total votes ranking. You were just on 5,000 votes and now you are on 6,720!
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  12:06:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Salopian
Wow, C.L., you are now right on my tail in the total votes ranking. You were just on 5,000 votes and now you are on 6,720!

Um... I didn't mean anything personal by it, I assure you!

(6720? Really? That's amazing! My average has jumpped too. All thanks to those secret voters!)
Go to Top of Page

Salopian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  12:34:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChocolateLady

[quote]Originally posted by Salopian
I didn't mean anything personal by it, I assure you!

That's fine, I'm sure you'll be past me in no time (I think that a lot of my reviews are maxed out on votes.) We're both in the top 20, which is the main thing. (I've got just about no chance of ever being in the top 10.)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000