Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kruegerbait 
"Not known as Joss"

UK

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  00:08:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK I've visited all the links up to and including randalls, I hope all the votes represent the good time I've had. I'm going to have a break for a while, but I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow to pick up where I left off.

Update
I've now finished visiting all the links above this post and what a good time I've had. Yukon your link dosen't work but I've still checked out your top hundred. If anyone still wants to post links I will still be checking on this thread for the next week. Thanks for a good welcome back and thanks for checking out some of my reviews as well.

Edited by - Kruegerbait on 11/05/2009 01:44:48
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  01:49:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, Joss.

Is the new name permanent? I'll change the relevant stats here if so. (I don't like to change them too casually in case names change back again.)
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  03:28:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I noticed that not many of Kruegerbait's recent reviews had votes, so I'm guessing that most people have been visiting his highest ones. However, I'd suggest taking a look at these, as lots of them are excellent.
Go to Top of Page

Kruegerbait 
"Not known as Joss"

UK

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  04:34:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Salopian I've just finished reading through many of your reviews, there's loads of gems I've missed there. To answer your question, the name change is permanent. Kruegerbait has been my username for years on other sites and on my XBox 360 gamercard, also thefoxboy can now make his Elm Street tribute review official.

Thanks for the link to my newer stuff, I'll have to get around to entering some of them in sean's FYCTH.
Go to Top of Page

SixFourian 
"Four ever European"

The European Union

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  04:55:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just seen the masses of votes -- thank you so much! I've only been through your post-2007 reviews so far, but I'll also check out those earlier ones for any that I missed at the time.

Going to look for my cat and then to bed now, but I'll amend those stats tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Beanmimo 
"August review site"

Ireland

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  12:13:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey Kruegerbait!!

vote at will!! (unless you have already!!)

Go to Top of Page

Kruegerbait 
"Not known as Joss"

UK

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  04:36:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beanmimo I've checked out your 100 latest and 100 top voted reviews. Lots of excellent reviews = lots of votes.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000